You have 0 items in your cart
Below is a list of accomplishments HOHA has achieved during 2023.
- Maintained the schedule for practice times at the Harvey Oaks ball diamond.
- Provided up keep on the baseball practice diamond.
- Sponsored an annual Garage Sale on April 28, 29, and 30 with 25 families participating.
- Sponsored a Spring Golf tournament to help renovate the entrance islands. Eighty golfers participated and raised a total of $4,800.00 to help with renovation costs.
- Sponsored a Spring Candy Hunt on April 15. There were 70 children attended and collected candy.
- Sponsored a Children’s Patriotic Parade with 54 children participating.
- Sponsored the Annual Fireworks Display on June 24. The event was well attended.
- Sponsored a Fireworks Clean Up on June 25.
- Sponsored the Annual End of Summer Bash/Picnic on August 12, with 449 individuals attending.
- Made a donation of $800.00 to Youth Emergency Services from proceeds from HOHA’s Silent Auction.
- Made donations of pop and water to Harvey Oaks Elementary School for their annual Carnival.
- Provided a newsletter to all current members.
- Provided an on line directory for current members.
- Provided new residents with welcome packets.
- Continued to maintenance of the three entrance islands which includes paying insurance, utility costs and maintenance.
- Maintained active communication with Heartwood Preserve development coordinator.
- Worked with the City of Omaha on projects and concerns in the neighborhood.
- Maintained the tennis courts.
- Maintained the Parks.
- Sponsored the Yard of the Month program.
Yet to come in 2023.
- Fall Clean up Day in October.
- Family Holiday Party on December 3.
- Decorating the entrance islands during the Holidays.