- Aug 12 2023
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
2023 End of Summer Bash
The End of Summer Bash/Picnic will be Saturday, August 12, 5:00-8:00 p.m. in the North Park.
There will be food, games/activities, entertainment, silent auction, and much more.
All current 2022 HOHA Members can attend at no cost. If you would like to attend and are not a member pricing will be:
- HOHA Member Guest: $7.00
- HOHA Member Grandchildren: No cost
- Non-Joining Residents: $14.00 per person
Not a 2023 HOHA Member, Join Now
Again this year, a $5.00 food coupon will be given to each registered individual to help cover the cost of food. The remaining food costs will need to be absorbed by the individuals ordering food.
Food trucks will be at the event from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
The food trucks that will be available.
- Maria Bonitas Tacos
- Burning Bridges
- Johnny Riccos Pizza
- Kona Ice (Will not accept the $5 coupon)
Volunteers are needed, if you are interested in helping for an hour slot, please sign up here.
Millard North Senior parents, these hours will count toward their 30 hours for graduation!
We will also kick off our 2024 HOHA Member Drive
- Center islands maintenance, decorating and landscaping
- Maintenance of the parks and ball fields
- Coordinate with the City for any park or neighborhood needs (ie: street lights out, trees down in the parks)
- Event Planning
- Events such as the Spring Candy Hunt, Patriotic Parade, Annual Fireworks Display, End of Summer Bash
- Promote the Yard of the Month program
- And so much more